Dikshita Sur

Spirituality, Movies, Podcasts, Happenings, Websites, Thoughts & Random Fun Stuff.

Sticky Fingers/ Les doigts croches - A movie Definitely to be watched.



Sometimes situations in life bring you to a point where you are taken out of your comfort zone and and you end up doing things that are totally opposite to your nature and habits. 'Sticky Fingers' or 'Les doigts croches', is a movie that I watched recently at the on-going Canadian Film Festival in Delhi. The movie is about five thieves from different walks of life, who are forced to walk a path together, that is completely opposite to their nature and profession, for their selfish interests. It is about how these people, while on the path discover their own moments of truth individually and not only find their real selves, but also develop a bond of friendship and togetherness at the same time.The essence of the story might sound serious, however the film takes you through their journey in a light and humorous manner. 

It made me think of how comfortable we all get in our lives doing the same things over and over again, without realizing how much we are in denial of our true potential. It made me realize that being out our comfort zone is not always a bad thing, in the bigger picture. A film definitely worth a watch. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

"This blog is dedicated to the best of things that I experience, in my world, in my words! Thanks for being a part of my world through my blog. God Bless."

- Dikshita Sur.

Counters

Visitor map

Site Meter

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed